Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy
Booking & Payment Policy
- 50% of the total cost at the time of booking.
- Balance before 30 days prior to arrival date.
The Client must make a 50% deposit to Visit Bihar to hold a space for a specific tour. FULL PAYMENT is required 30 days prior to the departure date. If the Client joins a tour fewer than 30 days prior to the departure date, the Client must make the Full Payment to hold a space. The amount of the Full Payment will be based on the expenses associated with the Client’s unique tour. Visit Bihar will disclose the amount of the Full Payment and the date such payment is due well in advance of the date such payment is due. All prices are subject to change due to any change in Visit Bihar’s costs, including, but not limited to, changes in the number of group members, fuel costs, and currency fluctuations. Visit Bihar will disclose any change in the amount of the Full Payment well in advance of the date such payment is due.
Bank Charges: The price quoted by Visit Bihar for the tour is the net receivable amount and the commissions paid to the remitting local bank needs to be borne by the sender/client. Visit Bihar is not responsible for any charges, charged by the local or mediator banks for such transactions.
Exchange Rate: Hotels in India, Nepal & Bhutan have a different tariff structure for Indian Nationals & Foreign Nationals. For ease, the offer price may be in the local currency of the country of residence of the client however, Visit Bihar will also mention the existing exchange rate of the currency quoted and Indian Rupee and any change shall be informed to the customer. Visit Bihar will require the Indian equivalent as per the prevailing exchange rate.
- Cancellation by Visit Bihar – Except as otherwise provided herein, in the event that Visit Bihar must cancel a tour, Visit Bihar will give the Client a full refund of all payments the Client has made.
- Cancellation Due to War or Natural Disaster – In the event that the tour must be cancelled due to war or natural disaster in India and/or its vicinity, Visit Bihar will refund all payments the Client has made, except the costs of any nonrefundable hotel, air, or ground transportation tickets already purchased by Visit Bihar for the Client.
- Cancellation by Client - If the Client cancels for any reason, including, but not limited to, the refusal or inability to pay the Full Price of the tour, after having placed a deposit and/or other payments with Visit Bihar, the Client will incur cancellation charges as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival date - 10% of package cost.
- 07- 15 days prior to arrival date – 50% of the package cost.
- Less than 07 days prior to arrival date - 100% of package cost.
- In case of Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, if Roads remain open – the above Cancellation Policy will be applicable.
- Any alterations in the itinerary would attract cancellation & fresh booking charges.
- In case of adverse cancellation policy of hotel, the same would be applicable.